Rob Donnell, CFP®
Rob is the Director of Investments and Portfolio Management for Wealth & Pension Services Group. He serves on the Investment Committee and brings more than 20 years of experience in the financial services industry. His extensive background includes research, financial and retirement planning, and portfolio management. Rob develops and manages customized investment strategies for individual clients to meet their specific needs and goals, and helps them effectively navigate through all market cycles. He builds and actively manages investment lineups and risk-based models within corporate retirement plans.
“Managing risk is the key element in constructing and maintaining successful portfolios, something that is absolutely critical in today’s volatile, global markets,” Rob commented. “Attention to detail, research and excellent service are at the heart of the client experience for everyone at WPSG. We want to educate our clients so that they know what they own, and more importantly, why.”
When Rob is not supporting clients, he supports Children's Healthcare of Atlanta and has been involved in fundraising efforts for the past 15 years. He enjoys music, snow skiing, college sports, and cheering for his daughter's soccer team.
- Certified Financial Planner™ Professional
- FINRA Series 7 & 66 Securities Licenses
- Georgia Insurance Licenses - Health, Life & Variable Products
- Georgia State University - J. Mack Robinson College of Business
- Masters of Business Administration, Economics - 1991
- University of Alabama - Culverhouse College of Commerce
- Bachelor of Science, Finance - 1987
- Co-Founder of T-CAP (Tax-Credit Awareness Program) at Wealth & Pension Services Group for corporate retirement plans
- Integrated T-CAP into WPSG's exclusive Participant Retirement Education Program.