Jim Larson, CFS
With over twenty years of experience in the financial services industry, Jim has worked in a wide variety of specializations and roles such as investor relations, asset management, registered principal, and retirement plan consulting. He joined Wealth and Pension Services Group in 2014 as a Wealth Manager.
Jim’s warm personality, financial expertise, and ability to closely listen to the needs of his clients he serves have been the cornerstone of his long time relationships with his clients throughout his career.
When not working with his clients, Jim loves to travel with his family. In addition, he loves music and was fortunate enough to grow up next door to and receive extensive training from legendary Allman Brothers Band drummer, Butch Trucks.
- Certified Fund Specialist®
- FINRA Series 7, 6, 63, 65, 31, 24 Securities Licenses
- Florida Insurance Licenses - Life & Variable Products
- Florida Atlantic University - School of Communication & Multimedia Studies
- Bachelor of Arts, Communications/Marketing - 1992