About 401k ProAdvisor
Full Service Retirement Plan Management
Your 401k plan is more than an account or list of funds. As an employer, it represents a substantial resource investment, valuable employee benefit, and a fiduciary responsibility. As an employee, it represents long-term financial security.
At 401K ProAdvisor, we understand how overwhelming it can be for an employer to implement and manage a competitive retirement plan while also running a business, from fiduciary responsibilities to plan participant assistance. Our Atlanta, Georgia team includes a number of industry professionals maintaining the highest fiduciary standard for delivering objective 401k advice, retirement plan management, custom investment options, and participant financial advice.
While based in Atlanta, Georgia, we advise 401k plans in seven different states and across multiple industries. Our client base and number of plan participants is growing at a rate of more than 20% per year over the last three years. We believe much of this is attributed to the wide range of services we offer.
A Comprehensive Suite of Services Covering Your Retirement Plan
We believe the strongest retirement plans are well-rounded with an array of services that cover all elements of a plan, from management to financial planning. Whether a client needs help evaluating their current plan, wants to improve their plan, or make a change to a new plan, we offer unbiased fiduciary services:
Retirement plan management
- Cost savings (no commissions or revenue sharing)
- Complete DOL 408(b)2 compliance
- Fiduciary Consulting
- Service from ERISA bonded Registered Investment Advisors
- Advanced plan enrollment, education, and videos
- Simplified administration processes with automated payroll submission
- Full transparency in costs and no commissions or hidden revenue
Beyond our plan management, we also offer advice on investing, financial planning, and fiduciary responsibilities from our team members with in-depth knowledge and credentials in their respective specialties:
Investing & Financial Planning
- Participant advice from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professional
- Investment advice from a Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Fiduciary advice from an Accredited Investment Fiduciary®
- Plan assistance from a Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM
- Best-in class investment options with industry leading custodians and record-keepers